Friday, January 30, 2009

A New Year

Ok.......I always said that I will never do this but seeing everyone in my family develop this and friends I am now thinking that this is such a nice way to keep in touch with everyone and to let everyone know How We are doing!! This is a new year and our goal as a family is to work together,Do not hit,Be good and The Best you can be,We will put the Lord first in Our daily life and be grateful..... We figured it would be good to have a Riley motto So for family home evening We wrote out Our goals and came up with the motto Lauren thought of "work together" Andrew thought of "Do not hit"and "be good" Brianna thought of "Be the Best you can be" Of course myself "Put the Lord first" ( i always need to tell myself this because that would be the area I can always work on!!! no joke) and Jason be grateful the poor man has 4 girls and one little boy who is just like him he needs to be grateful cause that is how he gets through his day and yes one of the girls is his dog Lucy He found another girl it is his fault! lol

So you might wonder Why I am telling you Our Family motto? Just want all of you to feel good Lets see Lauren I asked her to help out to clean her room Did she? Work Hard I do not think so!!!! Do not Hit well Andrew just got in a fight with his sisters and be good yea right!! Brianna be the best you can be! She tries um mm Put the Lord first last week was amazing We read the scriptures as a family 5 times out of 7!!! Were getting there! And Jason is grateful! The house did not burn down! Seriously Jason did start a house fire and all of us are grateful we are alive! My point is make a family motto IT WORKS!!!!!

This year I will do better to keep in contact with friends and family! We only wish the best!!!We love you all and hope this works better than our new year goal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment